|Ski area||upper||in resort|
|Altitude||2465 m.a.s.l.||1743 m.a.s.l.|
|Depth of snow||39 cm||23 cm|
|New-fallen snow||0 cm|
|Young person||29.50 CHF|
|5 Day pass|
|Young person||148.- CHF|
|Young person||772.- CHF|
|Notes from local parters|
Snow-Deal: booking early is worth it!
Anyone who decides early on skiing in the Upper Engadine Mountains benefits from early booking discounts on the desired one-day or multi-day ski passes. Booking early is worth it! The daily prices are calculated based on the current demand.
Families riding up to the pistes in the Engadin St. Moritz region can also afford a leisurely stop at a cosy mountain hut - thanks to the Family Card from the Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool. Great value for all families - and the more children you have, the more you save.
- Valid for 3-to-14-day multiple-day passes
- Obligation to provide evidence necessary
- One or both parents or grandparents pay the official tariff
- Eldest child up to age 17: pays child or youth tariff
- Second child up to age 17: receives 30 % discount on child or youth tariff
- Each further child up to age 17: travels free of charge
- Adults (from 18 years), Youth (13-17 years), Children (6-12 years)